Bloons TD Battles 5 for PC | Hacker Tips, Why Monkeys Hate Bloons, Updates on Bloons TD 6
Monkeys are quick, witty and maybe even competitive. It’s not the planet of the apes, but we’ve got cool monkeys that can pretty much do anything if they work as a team in this hacked unblocked games!
From the creators of chart-topping Bloons TD 5 comes a game of exquisite design, specially catered for multiplayer combat experience comes the ultimate tower defense game of the year, Bloons TD Battles! Go bananas with the other players in a fast-paced battle for victory! There are 18 customized head to head campaigns, specialized towers and upgrades, all-new offensive and defensive boosters, and the ability to control the bloons directly, hooray!
If you already love Bloons TD 5, then this game would drive you bananas (in a good way)! Arm your territory with the bloon-bursting monkeys and keep those bloons out! Go head on head with your opponent as we see who’s the last one standing in this game of strategy and speed! Read on for game features, tips and hacks to help you play better.
p.s. There’s Bloons TD 6, which just got released!
5 Game Features to be excited about:
Player VS Player Bloons TD Battles mode!
No longer will you play in insolation! Take the challenge of this game a notch higher by competing with a fellow gamer! Also, watch your opponent to see how he defeats the bloons and take down notes on his techniques 😉
27 customized maps, 22 unique monkey towers each with 8 levels of upgrades
Feast your eyes and mind on the new maps and monkey towers fraught with new options and opportunities for upgrading! Expand your creativity along with the growth of the customized maps and unique towers in Bloons TD Battles!
Attack! Pop! Boom! Manage your bloons and try to take down your opponents! The newly added feature, “Bloons Boost” helps to power up your bloons so they have a higher chance of lasting power to bring down your enemies!
Fortify your defenses and outlast your opponents! The last man and monkey standing will win! Monkey Tower Boost is an added feature which you can use to super-charge your towers for a limited period of time.
Decorate and modify your bloons
Leave a mark on your bloons, especially when you win! You get to modify, personalize and decorate your bloons to leave your legacy on when you win, so folks remember you’re a force to be reckoned with!
Hacks and tips for Bloons TD Battles
- Beware the COBRA (Covert Ops Battles Response Agent) tower! It is a game-changer, and it can accelerate things up because of its ability to send a ZOMG Bloon very early on in the game. So be careful!
- You may feel short-changed if you landed a Sniper Monkey for your deck. All is not lost if you received a Sniper Monkey, contrary to popular belief! Upgrade your Sniper Monkey to the fourth tier and you can unlock the power for it to stun M.O.A.B (Massive Ornary Air Blimp) bloons!
- Invest in skins that make your game more visually appealing and “home-y” for more incentive to stay focused! Instead of a banana farm, you can change it into a candy factory! Sweet, huh?
- Don’t use the tack tower so early on in the game unless you’re ready to upgrade it to its highest potential when you actually place it in. Try not to put it near the end of the bloon lane, put it nearer to the center.
- Ninja monkeys are great to target the source of the bloons, so put them near there or towards the center.
- Place dart monkeys in inconspicuous corners; they will target stray bloons for you!
Why do monkeys hate bloons? They’re so fun and colorful!
Our answer as to why monkeys hate bloons and vice versa:
Angry monkeys bursting bloons!
Left alone, bloons will multiply and grow until they have the unmalicious ability to clog up the entire Monkey Kingdom. They can be friendly if they want to, but the overpopulation can really be frustrating for the monkeys. A bloon can have 100 family members or more, and they are relentless in growing and modifying themselves. The monkeys are pretty much clumsy creatures. If each leap they make into the air is going to cost the bloon kingdom five bloons, then living together is not an option. These monkeys accidentally pop bloons with their fur and hands all the time.
“Accidental” doesn’t cut it for the bloons anymore.
Especially when it comes to the baby ones. So the bloons decided that if they need land, they’d have to get rid of these monkey bloon-poppers.
And well, the rest is history.
Get ready to play!
Follow these easy steps to complete
your Bloons TD Battles installation.
Click the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
Click "Yes" on the system dialog window to start of your game installation.
Once download is completed, the game will start automatically.
Ratings and Reviews
best game of the year
Run the game installer